ArthroGenx by BioGenesis
SYNERGISTIC BLEND SUPPORTING MUSCULOSKELETAL HEALTH
- Nutritionally promotes joint health and function
- Nutritive support for joint regeneration
- Supports healthy range of motion
- Helps reduce symptoms of pain and stiffness
- Promotes relief from overworked joints
Biogenesis Nutraceuticalsâ€™ ArthroGenx contains several ingredients that help your joints move better by reducing stiffness and pain. This supplement also improves your range of motion and helps you grow healthy joint tissue. The ingredients in ArthroGenx include:
- Glucosamine sulfate which is an amino-sugar that helps your body rebuild and maintain joint tissues like ligaments cartilage and tendons
- Chondroitin sulfate which is made up of carbohydrate molecules that help keep the cartilage in your joints in good shape.
- MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) which provides your body with organic sulfur that helps your joint tissue stay healthy.
- Niacinamide a form of vitamin B-3 that relieves joint pain and stiffness.Ginger turmeric and rosemary; all of which are botanical ingredients that work to relieve inflammation.
GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE is one of several naturally occurring amino sugars that are necessary for the rebuilding and healthy maintenance of connective tissue, including tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and bone matrix. Increased age is associated with glycation of cartilage that reduces the production of proteoglycans involved as joint lubricants. Glucosamine is an essential component of proteoglycans and may be nutritionally required to re-establish proteoglycan levels. A meta-analysis of fifteen double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials revealed that glucosamine sulfate was superior to placebo in all fifteen studies. Patients receiving glucosamine sulfate have a gradual and progressive reduction in joint pain and tenderness, as well as improved range of motion and walking speed. Glucosamine sulfate is stabilized with either sodium chloride or potassium chloride.